Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Career Services

I think the two days at career services in Dunford Hall were very useful. It taught me about my interests and how they relate to my college major. I also found a couple more careers that I might be interested in pursuing. It gave me very helpful hints about your interested career of choice. It taught me about the theme of my career that I am pursuing. Career Services seem to be a very good resource to use for everyone, especially those who have an undecided major.

1 comment:

  1. I am very glad that you found Career Services helpful. The purpose was to to definitely help you discover careers/interests that you had and others that you didn't know you did. It will also be important for you to do some additional research on the careers you are thinking of pursuing to make sure they are "right" for you. Also, think about talking to people who are already in that major or career. They sometimes are a better resource than Career Services or your advisers because they have first hand experience with that discipline or career.

    ReplyDelete